There is a very interesting post of SEMrush about Developers who don't know much about SEO and don't develop website as Google or any other search engine recommends for. There are some major developing mistakes for which he warned them for it.on
Major Developing Mistakes, You Shouldn't Do:
- Don’t Make CSS Mistakes You Will Regret
- Respect the Mobile Bar: UI/UX
- Mobile Matters!
- There is More Than One (Re)direction
- Canonical redirects
- 301 Redirects
- Images, video and JS/CSS - Site Speed
- Small but mighty – URL structure
If you are still not aware about these SEO factors of website, it's a wake up call for you.
Read his full post here Developers: If You Aren‘t Thinking SEO, Quit!
Image via SEMrush